up on the watershed

Saturday, May 28, 2005

things that happened this week

1. I made it through my 40 hours, relatively productively, and at approximately 3:47 PM yesterday, I left my cube for NINE DAYS OF FREEDOM.
2. My housing for Tucson fell through because the landlady unexpectedly decided to sell the house. This was, well, devastating because I was all set. All set, I say! Now it's back to square one. Good thing I'll be there next week to find somewhere suitable to live.
3. I just pawed through an entire bag of Chex Mix, looking for the rye chips. Everyone knows the rye chips are the best part. Guess how many in an entire bag? Guess! Six. Not so "loaded with fun shapes" now, are you, Chex Mix?
4. I finished a good book, which I will probably write more about later. I've been reading an absurd number of weight loss memoirs recently. The best so far is Tales from the Scale, ed. byErin J. Shea.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home