up on the watershed

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

in the thick of it

In oh so many ways, my friends. But the way I want to focus on right now, while I am enjoying our cool house in 90 degree weather (sorry Heather and Josh! You can move in, though, if you wanna.), is my final paaaaaaaaaaapers. I know I come and post the same thing at the end of every semester (or at least, at the end of last, heh), but seriously. As Matt said today, "Dude. Why do we have to write papers again? If you've been thinking and talking... why do you need to show what you've been thinking?" Ha. I am in the midst of writing my thesis proposal (panic! panic!) concurrently with a literature review that will probably appear in my thesis at some point. Paper #1, most of which was written about 6 weeks ago, is done. I estimate my proposal is probably 60% done. The other paper? Haaaaaaaahahaha. No worries, though. I work best under deadline pressure, so I ought to write more blogs and procrastinate more, no?

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 05, 2006 2:43:00 PM, Blogger Mathew said…

    I don't think I said "Dude"... but I might have

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes please more blogs. you SO don't write enough. how am i supposed to keep entertained amidst a world of boring-ass gurantors and schedules and etc.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Mmmm..deadlines. That sounds familiar...
    I am also pushing through deadlines, so I can emphasize. I am heading to WI on a roadtrip this weekend. Someone just reminded me of Woodmans. Do you remember Woodmans?
    The caffeine has made me skittish and unable to continue a thought past a sentence....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home