up on the watershed

Saturday, December 10, 2005

confusion

Today, KT, Lauryn and I headed down to the 4th Avenue Street Fair. For you Madisonians, this is similar to the Art Fair on the Square combined with Maxwell Street days, but with much more affordable art and a more diverse crowd.

So diverse, in fact, that we found this:



In case you can't read it, the tag says "PEOPLE OF COLOR" CARDIGAN, $85. I am perplexed by this because 1) I didn't know there were cardigans especially for people of color 2) if it is not made especially for people of color, then I did not know that people of color come in wide boxy shapes without faces 3) it's not even a cardigan, it's a sweatshirt and 4) who sells a motherloving sweatshirt for EIGHTY FIVE DOLLARS? Tucson sure is schoolin' me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home