up on the watershed

Friday, January 18, 2008

I just did something a little bit crazy, but about which I am so excited. I signed up for this in February, in Bloomington. This might satisfy my dream of being an entrepreneur, for a little while at least. And it will mean meeting some likeminded local folks, finally. It will also mean juggling my February travel schedule a bit, which I'm not so excited about, honestly, and giving myself three weeks to talk myself out of actually showing up. I'm not sure I even have a lot of business being there, but for my interest in technology and past experience working for a software company. But yeah. I'm a little jazzed.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 6:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, we are glad that you registered. I sincerely hope that you come. I'll do my best to introduce myself. BloomingtonStartup is a fantastic way to network with other like minded people and to help you get the nerve to go out and be an entreneur yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home