up on the watershed

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am still working on more travelogues and hope to have a few more to publish tomorrow, before my staycation comes to an abrupt end on Tuesday. I've spent the last week and change being and feeling incredibly domestic. I baked no less than 3 times, made pancakes and several other meals from scratch, tried my hand at making a homemade dressing this evening, did a lot of cleaning, planted some herbs on my windowsill, and just generally caught up on life and with friends. It's been a lovely week, though I am looking forward to going back to work owing to the fact that I actually have some idea as to how to do my job this year, so it is that much more exciting to welcome a new staff and start a new year/semester.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home