up on the watershed

Thursday, June 12, 2008

back

I'm back, jet lagged and all (it is 3:30 AM eastern when I am writing this--slept for 5 hours and my body is all, hey! lazy! time to get up! it's morning where you've been!), with 650 pictures. Stay tuned this lovely, leisurely month for travelogues and pictures up the yin yang. For now, though, I have to turn this ship around and haul ass up to Wisco in 24 hours to celebrate with some of my nearest and dearest, and to meet the newest baby Inaz. And spend some time with a boy I've been seeing. More on all of that later, too.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Will I see you!!!??????

    Love you!! Glad you're back safe. Come see us and the chickens! And bring the baby! And Hannah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home