up on the watershed

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the other side

Lest you think I live in paradise ALL the time, I would like to point out that it has been storming since 5:46 AM this morning (that is 3.25 hours for those counting) and at the very beginning of the storm, our backyard became a lake. A lake with pretty rocks and shit, but a lake nonetheless. Also, it is downright cold outside (weather.com says 73 degrees. Um, don't shoot me. I thought it was 50 something, honestly). The rain has slowed, but not enough for me to don my running shoes, which was the real point of me waking up at 6 AM this morning. Foiled again!

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home