up on the watershed

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I have nothing exciting to tell you. I know--you're crushed. Today was pretty uneventful. I woke up and decided my seminar paper was done, gave it some scrutiny and declared the class over for me. Then I headed out to run a few errands, came home and talked to my cousin on the phone using this program. I finished another Jodi Picoult book (I've been reading her earlier stuff) and I have to say--she's losing her lustre for me. I think her most recent stuff is far, far better than her early novels. I did a few hours of work on the bibliography I need to finish up for my research project. I'm really dragging my feet on that one--if I work hard tomorrow, I could probably come close to finishing it, but it's soooo boring to me at this point that I can only stand to do a handful of annotations at a time. Instead of spending an exciting evening on that, Lauryn and I went to the cheap theater and saw the Wedding Crashers, which was delightfully hilarious and fun. That's my Sunday!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home