up on the watershed

Friday, November 10, 2006

elation.

I am back in my element.

I know I didn't really blog here when I wasn't, but trust me when I say that this semester has been a challenge. But there's nothing like being surrounded by very, very good friends at your birthday party, looking stunning and knowing it, and having very, very fabulous times with all in attendance to ground you and remind you that you're a very, very lucky girl, indeed.

In addition, I taught a class this morning and it was easily the most perfect lesson I've ever executed. Both of my supervisors gave me mad props (complete with multiple exclamation points) afterwards and it just felt so. good. to excel again at something I've always known I was pretty good at. I lost that confidence for awhile there. I'm glad to feel it creeping back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home