up on the watershed

Monday, October 22, 2007

time keeps on ticking

I spent the past two weekends having loads of fun. Last last weekend, I went to the apple farm with some friends here in Indy. There was a corn maze and, as usual, the corn maze was fun for the first 15 minutes until we got tired of wandering around, lost among the corn stalks. Still, it was a blast of a day:

Al, B, Melissa

Last weekend I was in Madison for the food and wine show on Friday. I count myself among the luckiest to have spent time with my friend Sh3nery before the show, my cousins and their partners during the show, and Matt and Courtney after the show, on Saturday. I also got some baby therapy on Sunday, when Miss Hannah E turned 1:

Take 3

Beautiful.

I know; I'm pretty much in love with her, too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home