up on the watershed

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Last week got better, thanks in no small part to many of you and some sushi and some time.

I'm in Wisconsin now for the holiday weekend and plan to enjoy some good food like only Wisconsinites can (fried cheese curds, anyone?), some excellent adult beverages, and some quality time with some of the very best people in my life. I have a to-do list a mile long, school-wise, and can already predict that maybe only half of it will get done. That's the funny thing about procrastination and a lack of motivation; they tend to follow you no matter the scenery.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    greetings! I just stumbled on your blog-- my blog is also named after the Indigo Girl's "Watershed"! And then I noticed you're in/from Wisconsin-- what a strange coincidence!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home