up on the watershed

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I've had a remarkably productive, if not expensive, day. Aaron and I went for breakfast at Grill early this morning and then crashed for awhile. I finished up my intro chapter to my thesis and e-mailed it off and when we parted this afternoon, I ran a bunch of errands to get ready for Lauryn's birthday party and a candymaking extravaganza. I hit up Costco, Trader Joe's, Sunflower Market AND Safeway to procure liquor, mixers, spinach artichoke dip fixings and dippy things, caramel and peanut brittle ingredients. Tomorrow I have to run by the cake decorating supply store to pick up some candy wrappers and maybe some cute boxes to package the candy in. I'm hoping to get my grading done by early afternoon so I can fully celebrate the beginning of break tomorrow evening.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home